Friday, July 07, 2006

How to Post on this Blog

OK gang. We've had this blog now for a while and it seems I'm the only one who is posting on it (and probably the only one reading it, I'm afraid.) Anyway, I thought that perhaps it might be because it's not clear How to Post. So here are the directions:

1. Click on the little B in the orange box in the upper left hand corner. That will take you to a page which says Cook Fiction in blue and if you click on the green plus sign under the heading New Post, you can create your own posting (as opposed to a comment about someone else's posting). When you're done writing, click on the orange button at the bottom that says Publish Post and you are done! Go back to the blog and REFRESH to see what you've added. I promise it will get easier with practice, practice, practice.

2. The first person to do this will win some delicious chocolate candy!!! There will also be a second place prize for the 2nd blogger who adds a post (not a comment--a posting).

On your mark, get set, BLOG!!

No comments: