Thursday, June 15, 2006

Welcome to the Cook Fiction Blog!!


I have created this blog to facilitate communication between the members of the Fiction Department at Cook Library. We have so many book groups and sometimes mistakes have occurred because we don't have a way to communicate easily. Hopefully this will allow us to share information, news and other things of interest.

Read a good book? Let us know!

Added a new book for a book group? Let us know!

Time to pull some books? Do some weeding? Need to switch your schedule? Write about it.

Have a problem with something? Ask--maybe we can help.

This can be as helpful as we make it and I hope this will prevent things from slipping through the cracks.

2 comments:

eejjennings said...

This is a little trickier to get started than I'd realized. Hopefully it will become easier to work once we are all registered, etc.

eejjennings said...

Congratulations to Susie on her first solo weekend! We are so lucky to have you on our team!
ej